What is compounding?
In the history of the profession of pharmacy, pharmacists would compound medications per a doctor’s order – we’re here to keep this tradition and standard of care alive. Located in Montana, we work with prescribers to creatively solve challenging medical problems with specialized drug products. We can customize for a specific dosage, dosage form, ingredients and schedule. We can also cater to patients with allergies and dietary restrictions – including pets!
M.A.C is your answer
When selecting your Montana compounding pharmacy, the effectiveness of any drug or medication directly relates to its preparation. At M.A.C., we utilize state-of-the-art equipment, high-quality ingredients, and undergo specialized training to provide you with the best experience possible.
A customized medication made just for you.
Examples of medications made by a compounding pharmacy include:
- Multi-ingredient topical pain creams
- Hormone creams, capsules, and suppositories that contain estradiol and progesterone
- Rectal suppositories for hemorrhoids or anal fissures
- Topical nipple ointment for irritation from nursing
- Magic mouthwash
- Omeprazole or lansoprazole liquid for kids
- Diazepam suppositories for chronic pelvic pain
Commonly Prescribed Dosage Forms
TALK TO US TODAY!
We are committed to delivering excellent service to our patients and doctors. We are ready to assist you with your health.